Learn the information and skills you need to lead your district forward
There are many reasons to attend the 2021 OSBA Capital Conference and Trade Show, and “Leadership for Learning” is what the conference is all about — professional development that prepares school district management teams for an ever-changing array of important education issues. The second-largest education convention in the nation runs Nov. 7-9 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
Highlights of the annual conference include:
• World-class speakers bringing their insights and inspiration to the General Sessions and luncheons.
• Top experts leading more than 150 learnings sessions covering the latest education issues.
• The annual Student Achievement Fair, featuring 100 booths of innovative school programs.
• The largest education trade show in the U.S., offering the goods, tools and services your district needs to succeed.
• Countless opportunities to network and share ideas with your peers.
If your organization or company is interested in holding a meeting, reception or other event in conjunction with the OSBA Capital Conference and Trade Show, you must complete the conference meeting room form and return it to Jeff Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org.