Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43215
Driving to the conference and parking information.
Columbus is easy to get around. The main east-west highway is I-70. There are two primary north-south freeways, I-71 and St. Rte. 315. The outerbelt, I-270, circles the city. I-670 connects the airport to downtown and continues to the west side. Visit the Greater Columbus Convention Center’s website for directions and parking information.
For current statewide and regional travel conditions, visit http://ohgo.com.
OSBA offers free, continuous shuttle bus service to the convention center from hotels that are not connected to or near the convention center, as well as to the GCCC East parking lot.
- Sunday, Nov. 7: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 8: 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 9: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Shuttle service provided to the following hotels:
- Courtyard by Marriott-Downtown
- Doubletree Guest Suites
- Holiday Inn Columbus Downtown
- Renaissance Hotel
- Sheraton Columbus at Capitol Square
- Westin Great Southern Columbus
Area visitor information
Visit the Experience Columbus site for local information about dining and area attractions.