- Expose your company to a $16 billion educational market
- Meet the people who make purchasing decisions in Ohio’s public education
- Network with attendees
- Increase your name and product recognition
- Introduce new products and programs to the public school market
Trade shows are an effective way to market, promote and build your business.
This annual event brings together key decision-makers from over 90% of Ohio public school districts.
What past exhibitors say about the OSBA Trade Show
“Our marketing calendar centers around OSBA’s Capital Conference every year. No other event provides us the opportunity to connect with our key clients one on one and build new relationships in the K-12 market. It also allows our team to learn the latest educational insights and how we need to enhance our designs for today’s learning environments. We wouldn’t miss OSBA!” – Doug Rentz, marketing director, Garmann/Miller Architects-Engineer
Who should exhibit?
- Accounting and auditing firms
- Architecture and engineering firms
- Business and finance professionals
- Colleges and universities
- Construction management service providers
- Consulting services
- Environmental and energy providers
- Facilities services and management providers
- Food services
- Human resource providers
- Insurance companies
- Legal services
- Safety and security firms
- School maintenance
- Technology providers
- Transportation firms
- Others interested in the school market
Interested in participating this year? Contact Wanda Bloch at (614) 540-4000 or click here to book your space online.
Contact Wanda Bloch at (614) 540-4000, ext. 285