Learn the information and skills you need to lead your district forward
More than 9,000 school board members, administrators, district staff, students and guests are expected to attend the 2018 Ohio School Boards Association (OSBA) Capital Conference and Trade Show in Columbus. The second-largest education convention in the nation runs Nov. 11-13 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
There are many reasons to attend the event and “Leadership for Learning” is what the conference is all about — professional development that prepares school district management teams for an ever-changing array of important education issues. Highlights of the 63rd annual conference include:
• World-class speakers bringing their insights and inspiration to the General Sessions and luncheons.
• Top experts leading more than 150 learnings sessions covering the latest education issues.
• The annual Student Achievement Fair, featuring 100 booths of innovative school programs.
• The largest education trade show in the U.S., offering the goods, tools and services your district needs to succeed.
• Countless opportunities to network and share ideas with your peers.