Marketing to attendees
Maximize your visibility with these options
- Become a Capital Conference sponsor
- Advertise in the OSBA Journal, the only education-related magazine sent to all of Ohio’s public-school board members, superintendents, treasurers and school officials
- Drive attendees to your booth with an InfoAd
- Capture attendees’ eyes with a wall/floor/stair graphic
- Add your marketing piece to attendee bags
- Donate a raffle item for the Trade Show Passport
- Have your ad included in the OSBA VendorBook
- Be seen on the OSBA website under VendorLink
For more information, contact Wanda Bloch at (614) 540-4000.
Exhibitors also have the option to attend several OSBA hospitality events, all held outside the Trade Show hours.