OSBA offers your company many opportunities to get your name in front of Ohio’s public education market.
Why sponsor the Capital Conference?
• A sponsorship maximizes your visibility among those who have the purchasing power for schools
• This is the largest education-based conference and trade show in the nation
• Sponsorship offers multiple networking opportunities with 9,000+ attendees
• Variety of sponsor levels available (bronze, silver, gold, platinum)
• Multitude of sponsor opportunities (Receptions, General Sessions, Luncheons, etc.)
• Offers publicity of sponsorship in OSBA publications, OSBA Web sites, on-site signage and more
Entertainment and receptions
• President’s Reception
• Welcome Reception
• Pre-conference workshop
• General Sessions
• Conference Luncheons
• Conference attendee bags or lanyards
• Passport Stamping Station
• Relaxation Station
• Create your own opportunity
To learn how you can become an integral part of the Midwest’s largest educational event, contact Wanda Bloch at (614) 540-4000.
All sponsorships include:
• Acknowledgement of sponsorship in the Conference Guide and conference app
• Exposure in all promotional materials, including OSBA Journal and Briefcase
• On-site signage recognizing your sponsorship
• Promotional material included in the conference attendee bag
• Sponsor badge ribbons
Another way to increase name recognition and traffic to your booth is to advertise during the conference. Don’t pass up the exposure offered by these advertising opportunities:
• Floor, wall and stair graphics in the Main Concourse or Trade Show Hall
• Conference attendee bag materials
• InfoAds on electronic screens in high-traffic areas of the conference
• Raffle items for the Trade Show Passport raffle
• October and December OSBA Journal
To take advantage of these additional advertising options contact Wanda Bloch at (614) 540-4000.