OSBA – connecting you with the right people
- Expose your company to a $16 billion educational market.
- Meet the people who make purchasing decisions in Ohio’s schools.
- Network with nearly 10,000 attendees.
- Increase your name and product recognition.
- Introduce new products and programs to the public school market.
- Attend the largest educational trade show in the nation.
Attendees include public school board members, superintendents, treasurers, business managers, curriculum directors, facility managers, athletic directors, principals and other school officials.
Year after year, attendees rate the Trade Show as one of the Capital Conference’s best events. The number and variety of exhibitors make it a one-stop shop for all the goods, tools and services their school districts need. Exhibitors rate the conference as a premier event due to the foot traffic and positive leads they collect.
Who should exhibit?
- Accounting and auditing firms
- Architecture and engineering firms
- Business and finance professionals
- Colleges and universities
- Construction management service providers
- Consulting services
- Environmental and energy providers
- Facilities services and management providers
- Food services
- Human resource providers
- Insurance companies
- Legal services
- Safety and security firms
- School maintenance
- Technology providers
- Transportation firms
- Others interested in the school market
Ready to exhibit at the largest educational trade show?
Have a question? Contact Wanda Bloch at (614) 540-4000.