Create brand recognition and maximize your visibility.
Maximize your visibility with key Ohio public school decision-makers by joining us at the 2020 Capital Conference and Trade Show.
The OSBA Capital Conference and Trade Show is going virtual!
OSBA takes the health and well-being of its members, staff and exhibitors seriously. Therefore, we are transforming our annual conference into a virtual event.
You’ll receive the same great quality experience that you have come to know and enjoy from our in-person event. Our virtual conference will provide you with exceptional programming, Trade Show, networking opportunities, entertainment and much more! Details are being finalized and will be released in August.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor and/or sponsor for our virtual event contact Wanda Bloch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 8-10, 2020
Greater Columbus Convention Center
- Expose your company to a $16 billion educational market
- Network with nearly 9,000 attendees
- Attend one of the largest educational trade show in the nation
What do past exhibitors have to say?
- Nationally acclaimed keynote speakers.
- Specialized tracks of learning sessions for transportation supervisors, curriculum directors, food service coordinators, administrative assistants and others draw additional district staff to the conference.
Contact Wanda Bloch at (614) 540-4000, ext. 285
2019 Capital Conference
number of attendees
Ranked as the second-largest educational conference
in the nation
school board members
school technology directors
Over 80% of all public school district superintendents attended
One of the largest educational trade shows in the nation