- Expose your company to a $16 billion educational market
- Meet the people who make purchasing decisions in Ohio’s
- Network with nearly 9,000 attendees
- Increase your name and product recognition
- Introduce new products and programs to the public school market
- Attend one of the largest educational trade shows in the nation
Trade shows are an effective way to market, promote and build your business.
OSBA invites you to showcase your company at the 2020 Capital Conference and Trade Show.
This annual event brings together key decision-makers from over 90% of Ohio public school districts.
What do past exhibitors have to say?
Who should exhibit?
- Accounting and auditing firms
- Architecture and engineering firms
- Business and finance professionals
- Colleges and universities
- Construction management service providers
- Consulting services
- Environmental and energy providers
- Facilities services and management providers
- Food services
- Human resource providers
- Insurance companies
- Legal services
- Safety and security firms
- School maintenance
- Technology providers
- Transportation firms
- Others interested in the school market
Interested in participating this year? Contact Wanda Bloch at (614) 540-4000 or click here to book your space online.
Contact Wanda Bloch at (614) 540-4000, ext. 285