OSBA Capital Conference code of conduct
OSBA is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and OSBA staff. All participants, including, but not limited to attendees, speakers, industry partners, exhibitors, OSBA staff members, service providers and all others are expected to abide by this code of conduct. This code of conduct applies to the OSBA Capital Conference and related events.
This Code of Conduct outlines OSBA’s expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. All participants are expected to treat others with respect and consideration, follow venue rules and alert staff to any violations of this code of conduct, dangerous situations or any participant in distress.
- The views and opinions expressed by participants in presentations and materials, or by exhibitors in the trade show, do not necessarily reflect the views of OSBA or its members, officers, trustees, employees, agents or representatives.
- OSBA does not endorse any speaker, exhibitor, sponsor, attendee or other participant in the conference by virtue of their participation. The views expressed in presentations and materials are the views of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of OSBA or its members, officers, trustees, employees, agents or representatives.
- OSBA is committed to providing an inclusive, harassment-free conference environment for all attendees of the OSBA Capital Conference and Trade Show. No form of harassment of conference participants by any person, including but not limited to employees, registered attendees, guests and exhibitors, during the conference will be tolerated. Conference participants violating these rules may be asked to leave the conference without a refund.
- Unauthorized audio recording or videotaping of any session is strictly prohibited. Conference participants violating these rules may be asked to leave the conference without a refund.
- OSBA and its designees may record, photograph and/or stream various aspects of this event for archival and promotional purposes. Registration, attendance and/or participation at the OSBA Capital Conference constitutes an agreement by the individual to OSBA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the individual’s image or voice in photographs, videos, and print and electronic reproductions of the conference.
- Attendees are not permitted to distribute materials or otherwise market themselves or their businesses in contracted convention space unless they receive prior approval from OSBA or such attendees are registered as exhibitors and limit their marketing activities to within the confines of their booth.
Reporting harassment or unacceptable behavior
If you feel that you have been subjected to harassment, please contact Sara C. Clark at (614) 540-4000, ext. 222, or Dr. Kathy McFarland at (614) 540-4000, ext. 211. If you feel unsafe, please contact Convention Center security immediately.
If you have other concerns, please contact Jeff Chambers at (614) 540-4000, ext. 271, or speak with OSBA staff at the OSBA Pavilion (near the south end of the convention center) or at the Information Station (near the north end of the convention center).