Capital Conference App
The 2023 OSBA Capital Conference App includes the full conference agenda, exhibitors, districts presenting in the OSBA Student Achievement Fair (SAF), sponsors, maps, presentation materials and handouts, updates and messages for attendees and more. Personalize your schedule and choose the exhibitors you want to see in the Trade Show. You also can create a log in and access handouts and notes across multiple devices.
Any attendee may access and use the app to download session handouts and complete session evaluations. The app is now available to download from the Google Play or Apple App store. Just search for “OSBA Conference.”
Any attendee may access and use the app to download session handouts and complete session evaluations. You must log in to the 2023 app to create a personalized schedule, track your Certificate of Attendance credits or use the app on multiple devices.
New: Log in with your OSBA username and password
- Open the OSBA Capital Conference App on your device.
- Select/tap the 2023 OSBA Capital Conference and Trade Show
- On the upper left corner of the app, click the Burger/Menu icon (3-row lines), then tap Login.
- Select/tap “Log in with OSBA account.”
- Log in using the username (not an email) and password used for the OSBA website.
- If you don’t remember your password, select “Reset your password” and enter your email address. You will receive an email with instructions for creating your password.
- If you don’t have an OSBA account, create an account by tapping “Log in with OSBA account,” then click the burger/menu icon next to “Log in” and select/tap “Create new account.” Complete the form to create an account. Creating an account allows you to log in to create a personalized schedule and record your session credits, but users have access to session, Student Achievement Fair and exhibitor information, maps, session handouts and other features without logging in to the app.
- Create a customized schedule – review the conference sessions and events and add sessions to your personalized schedule by clicking on the My Schedule symbol.
- Learn more about companies that will be exhibiting in the Trade Show. Select an exhibitor for more detail. You also can click Favorites to add the exhibitor to your Favorites tab, at the top of the listing of exhibitors.
- View student programs participating in the Student Achievement Fair.
- Download the handouts (available Nov. 9) and complete session evaluations.
- Take notes in sessions and when meeting with exhibitors by using the notepad symbol.
- Access maps of the Greater Columbus Convention Center, find exhibitor booth locations, review important messages during the event and view an attendee list.
Tracking Certificate of Attendance credits in the app: To track your credits through the app, log in to the app, then choose the session and click the “Check In” button at the top of the session details screen. You can check in through Dec. 12 to receive credit for the sessions. Note, you must have an account created and be logged in to check in. Also, once you have checked in, it can not be removed. In the app menu, select “My credits” to view the credits you’ve earned, email the credits to yourself or download a Certificate of Attendance.
If you don’t have a mobile device, you can access a web version of the app.