Tips for making your housing reservations
- Book only the rooms you need. If you have to cancel rooms, it will cost your district $100 per room.
- All hotel reservations require a credit card to guarantee your reservation. The credit card used to guarantee won’t be charged and you can choose at a later date to pay by cash, check or another credit card.
- Rooms need to be reserved by Oct. 20! After Oct. 20, group rates cannot be guaranteed.
- If you need to make a hotel reservation after Nov. 8, call the hotel to check for availability and room rate.
- Hotels are available to all registrants based on hotel availability.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to the district housing contact person after each reservation booking, modification and/or change. If you don’t receive an acknowledgement email, check to see if it was blocked by your district’s spam filter.
- OSBA is offering a free webinar on Friday, Aug. 18, at 10 a.m. to guide housing contacts through the housing process; click to register. Go step-by-step through the process with an OSBA staff member who can answer your questions. A link will be posted on the Conference Housing webpage, and a recording of the webinar will be available as well.
Check out the housing FAQ page for more information.